Recent content by Dawgy

  1. D

    Gator Bowl: Do we "ring responsibly" to show the SEC we're so serious...

    Gator Bowl: Do we "ring responsibly" to show the SEC we're so serious... Watching the Arkansas game was amazing!! The cowbells were going crazy then when the offense broke huddle, it's like in unison all ringing quit and it went to a roar. Kind of erie for an opposing quarterback I would think!!
  2. D

    Anybody hearing about this Dawg Pound Party?

    I'm flying in from WY for my first game this year!! Pretty pumped about it. I'm ordering my tickets asap, and I hope this turns out as billed for NYE. Saw this on twitter! <span class="thumb vcard author" done280="0" done205="46" done200="373" done198="373" done276="0"></span> <span...
  3. D

    Bowl Game Ticket Allotment.... Who will get tickets?

    Not sure but I was wondering the same thing, since I don't get to make it to any home games.I would like to see this one though being home for the holidays and all. I have no priority though. Who do I send my $100 too???
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  3. 03 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Arizona, SMU leading the way for coveted 4-star EDGE