Recent content by DecadeReb2

  1. D

    GO GATAH!!

    FL on pace for a 450 yard rushing day.
  2. D

    OT- Ole Miss Kratom

    Almost for sure not just the Kratum. I had heard something completely different then the report, more akin to fent.
  3. D

    Florida Favored over OM..

    I’m not sure he even came back out to the sideline.
  4. D

    I have to give big props to the team…

    Zach and y’all’s defense deserves the game ball for keeping yall in it early. SC did not capitalize like they should have. Not sure anyone can stop y’all’s offense when they get going.
  5. D

    Thunderstorms developing in the Columbia area

    These weather delays are such an overreaction.
  6. D

    Just watched the season finale of Reacher

    Unfortunately I have read all the books, which are great, which makes the TV series one of the worst ever.
  7. D

    Interesting video of Jackson

    Eastover is a great neighborhood. My son has 8 kids in or around his grade that live within a bike ride and 2 lakes for fishing. That being said it is definitely over priced. If we did not go to school at prep, we would be out. Went out to reunion the other day and they place is tough to beat...
  8. D

    I’d like to personally welcome back those…

    Some of us have lurking, just biding our time.
  9. D

    Final from Plainsman Park. UW-Milwaukee 13 Auburn 8

    OM may or may not lose the regional, but will definitely lose tonight. They face the best pitcher in the regional tonight.
  10. D

    LSU AD rips Brian Kelly...

    LSU can rest easy, Lane will have multiple relationships with the fan base.
  11. D

    Has anyone on here battled alcohol addiction?

    If you are drinking a fifth a day, I wonder what you consider “functioning”. I thought I was handling it ok, but most everyone around me thought differently. Although I made it to work and was at home with the wife, I was not emotionally present. I went to residential treatment for a couple of...
  12. D

    Attn: Lucifer Morningstar…

    I assumed he wrote those books.
  13. D

    Reb Fans Seem Disinterested and Defeated

    Can’t hit or pitch worth a damn, and our defense comes and goes. Other than that we are pretty good. What’s maddening is the fact that coach MB continues to have support from at least enough people to save his job. It’s past time to build him a statue and fire him.
  14. D

    Reb's Hunter Becomes the Hunted - Game 1 Thread

    Our “ace” has been average, at best, so far this year.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  2. 02 On3 Football The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Eye Catchers: Top Performers from Rancho Cucamonga-Long Beach Poly game
  5. 05 On3 Football President Donald Trump announces plans to attend Georgia-Alabama game in Tuscaloosa