Recent content by DeeBostJumper

  1. D

    This year has been said to be make-or-break for Howland....

    if he doesn't make it to the NCAA tournament, we need to move on
  2. D

    WBB: MSU 91 Alabama State 62

    Just got to refrain from reading, the infatuation with bounce passes and high flying lay-ups never ceases to amaze me
  3. D

    A Storm is Brewing

    Anything less than making it to the Round of 32 will be considered a disappointment. Team is talented enough to make it to the sweet 16.
  4. D

    MBB Hypothetical

    IF Howland gets fired or resigns next season Who would you hire Sean Miller or Rick Pitino?
  5. D

    Godfather

    With msudog1, heard you were a hell of a tennis player. But personally I don’t believe it
  6. D

    Basketball game vs Dayton is at 2pm CT

    They've got some good players. Ibi Watson and Jalen Crutcher are their best players
  7. D

    Men's Basketball: Jackson State Edition

    I thought about him as well. The potential is definitely there
  8. D

    Men's Basketball: Jackson State Edition

    I like Davis's game a lot. Just need him to settle down, he is like a bull in a china shop on the low post. But brings a nice physicality coming off the bench, that I feel we have lacked in year's past
  9. D

    Men's Basketball: Jackson State Edition

    I think your expectations are a little low
  10. D

    Men's Basketball: Jackson State Edition

    100% agree lots of growing to do. I think Dayton will give us a true picture of what growing pains to expect in SEC play. But I have enjoyed the strides Molinar has made from freshman to sophomore year
  11. D

    Men's Basketball: Jackson State Edition

    I think Iverson and then tolu will become the "takeover guy" when you need for sure baskets
  12. D

    Men's Basketball: Jackson State Edition

    This years expectations are lower, hoping for them to be a bubble team which seems high. 21-22 & 22-23 they should be tournament teams regardless who is coaching
  13. D

    Men's Basketball: Jackson State Edition

    Just locked in at -8.5 live. Needed to spice my evening up
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Tennessee expected to start QB George MacIntyre at Arkansas
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football TV Ratings: Tracking the most-watched games of the 2026 season