Recent content by deerman1810

  1. D

    A and B

    I think that's a great idea. The playoffs are to long as it is right now. Gets to be a very long season for these student athletes. I doubt the NSAA ever changes it...or can they. Every time you inquire about them and their responsibilities they tell you it's the state legislature that makes...
  2. D

    Class B Round 2 Predictions/Thoughts

    Aurora is in the finals. Most everyone has picked against them during the entire playoff. I wonder when people are going to realize they have great football team?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia