Recent content by DesfluraneDawg

  1. D

    Tailgating question

    For years, I have basically gotten to campus about 3 hours before gametime and havent set up a tailgate since the 80's. I will be in Starkville Friday. Do you think I need to be there at 5:00 or can I get a decent spot Saturday morning? I'm not really interested in the Junction, maybe something...
  2. D

    Consolidation Question: If our two schools were to consolidate and you could only have one....

    Consolidation Question: If our two schools were to consolidate and you could only have one.... a heck of a video board
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Georgia vs. Alabama: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Beckham Black, CJ Rosser headline Saturday’s top performers at USA Basketball minicamp
  5. 05 On3 Football Ryan Coleman-Williams heads to locker room after injury in 1st half of Georgia vs. Alabama, cleared to return