Recent content by DogDaze

  1. D

    Damn Buzzards got ANOTHER New Billboard...

    Because ONE of ours was in Oxford, the Bears didn't like it and either called the SEC/NCAA about it or actually did call?
  2. D

    Damn Buzzards got ANOTHER New Billboard...

    MSU's billboard says "Come play with the best" USM's says "Where Champions Play". Neither mentions any specific player's name but both are obviously "directed" at recruits. Whyis MSU's in violation of an NCAA bylaw but USM's is not?
  3. D

    Which is greater, MS high school football talent or MS high school basketball talent?

    Which is greater, MS high school football talent or MS high school basketball talent? I've always heard a lot about the talent level of Mississippi high school football talent but don't hear nearly as much about the level of Mississippi high school basketball talent. Is this just because...
  4. D

    "hail state" after first downs

    I'm glad we didn't start that against Bammer. Since we only had a few first downs it would have been anti-climatic. Maybe we could just yell "Hail State" each time Carmon jumps off sides.
  5. D

    Arkansas Countdown Slogan brought to you by Jester B's**

    can divorce your wife but she's still legally your sister.
  6. D

    A little OT... Any big High School games tonight? I can't think of any off the top of my head...

    A little OT... Any big High School games tonight? I can't think of any off the top of my head... NM
  7. D

    Heard the little guy is leaving at Christmas break.

    Didn't someone say the same thing about Russell last year?
  8. D

    Move over Archie. Sure you've got 2 sons playing QB,

    15 yds for necessary roughness! With my luck, in this league, I'd play QB and always have to take snaps from the shotgun. Never under center.
  9. D

    New billboard

    Maybe the "setting sun" in the background of our billboards is not really a setting sun. Look at it as a rising sun as in the dawn of a new age, of course an age dominated by STATE!</p>
  10. D

    Spring Game Attendance?

    My son had a baseball tournament so I didn't get to go up for Super Bulldog Weekend. can anyone tell me if they announced the attendance at the football game? Also the attendance at the baseball (err, i mean arse whoopin') game? By the way, My son's 14 y/o team is #1 seed going into Sunday's...
  11. D

    Tig out at UM.

    Why is Tig out at OM? If Masoli was deserving of a 2nd chance (err I mean 4th chance), why isn't Tig deserving of the same?
  12. D

    May be Germans...but who has seen the Rebel Mascot Choices? Polls are open

    Sticking to the dynamic duo them, what about a camel and a toe? Or maybe a dynamic trio,a beast of burden (an ***) and a couple of clowns.
  13. D

    Have y'all seen the Gulfport soccer player...

    Got red carded because he started shouting profanity after the kid beathim down. I have been told that profanity from any player under any circumstance is grounds for a red card. Not sure that is accurate but that's what I have been told.I think after I had gotten the red card for cussing the...
  14. D

    Absolutely ripped from Nafoom: For some reason, this pic of Jack just makes me a bigger fan

    Absolutely ripped from Nafoom: For some reason, this pic of Jack just makes me a bigger fan !!!
  15. D

    On the Spirit board some folks are asking if Nutt will be conidered for the UF job..

    On the Spirit board some folks are asking if Nutt will be conidered for the UF job.. ?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia