Recent content by Dolphus Raymond

  1. D

    WSU fan here...

    One of the best threads I have had the privilege of reading. Thanks, Fab5coug. On another note, isn’t pot legal in Washington?
  2. D

    HumpDay: EAT, DRINK AND BE FREE! FREEDOM nsfwedition

    Oh hell yes: “Blood on the Risers”. Airborne all the way!! (And a little bit further. )
  3. D

    TGIF: +1..........................(NOTsafeforwork)

    "If I had an *** like that, I'd walk everywhere I went." Earl "Uncle Earl" Long "Blaze"
  4. D

    Yeti sticker owners, you're now part of a movement !

    Good for them. I am a hunter, which, by default, makes me a gun owner, and I quit the NRA 25 years ago.
  5. D

    Horrible shooting in Vegas

    Fifty-nine dead and over 500 wounded. Will this be the tipping point? Not yet but we are slowly getting there. If 20 plus dead children at Sandy Hook Elementary School did not bring change this event will not do so either. After Sandy Hook, congress still could not find the courage to pass...
  6. D

    OT: Has anyone been watching the Ken Burns Vietnam series on PBS...

    Had we prevented the French from re-establishing their Vietnamese colony, the war would have never occurred. Further, following the French Indo China war, elections were scheduled for 1956 but when the CIA realized Ho Chi Minh and the National Liberation Front would win at least 80% of the...
  7. D

    sanctions prediction - Dennis Dodd (CBS)

    32 over 4 2 year bowl ban Severe recruiting restrictions with NCAA oversight Multiple show causes A 4 game suspension for Luke
  8. D

    HumpDay: Its HOT in here.... nsfw

    "If I had an *** like that, I'd walk everywhere I went."
  9. D

    Are these guys mad?

    That first dude sounds like a member of Vanguard America.
  10. D

    Recruiting. I've been a huge critic of Mullen

    Everything MStateDawg said. Add to that a level playing field regarding Ole Miss and you have what we have today.
  11. D

    Not a good look for God....

    You know, due to my many shortcomings, I really dislike judging people. However, based upon the preponderance of the evidence, when I call Hugh Freeze a Bible beating hypocrite that would make Jimmy Swaggert blush, it is not judgemental. To the contrary, such a statement is simply a fact.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit