Recent content by Dorgazm

  1. D

    Forreston vs. SHG

    Hinter- Everyone on here knows you are a SHG fan and a terrible sand-bagger. If you want people to break bad on SHG, why not just start a post & say, "I think SHG wins 6A." If you post it, the hate will come. Regardless, this isn't coach Leonard's 1st rodeo, his team will have an excellent...
  2. D

    THE Chicago Catholic League Thread - 2016 - Week XIII

    After receiving a valuable gambling lesson last week via, CCL loyalist, mccaravan..... "Defense will win this one....SL can score, they have trouble stopping people...very big trend in football this year. I like Lemont by 14" I will take the two HOME-DOGS for a nickel, Glenbard West +14 and...
  3. D

    Lemont vs. St. Laurence

    Cat Box - I was @ STL/C-M on Sat, Vikes looked fast & healthy, not sure if they are 100% but no new injuries this past weekend. Hinterland - Being a STL alum living in Lemont, I have seen both squads, I would say... Laurence has team speed advantage (matched C-M toe-2-toe), O-focus is no...
  4. D

    St Laurence 41 Crete Monee 40 F

    IC was bad loss agreed but that doesn't define the team or season Below are quality wins on the resume that should hold some positive weight IMHO..... @ Benet (7A) @ St Rita (7A) @ Richards vs Crete-Monee ('15 6A R/U) #survive&advance
  5. D

    St. Pats vs. Rita . . . .

    Correct, STL lost 3 offensive starters (QB/OL/WR), 8 starters return (RB/4OL/3WR). Replacement Jr QB is athletic, great arm, & has good size @ 6'3" The offense won't skip a beat in '16 and the D should improve w/6 returning starters. Heard 1 OL (started as soph) & 1 LB return, both sat out...
  6. D

    What will happen to the CCL next year????

    I was not singling out Rita here but I agree 1 blue team would be pissed off at conception. However, inclusion of the SF model would give the departing blue team a chance to move up if they take care of business in the newly formed black div for the 1st two years. BTW they'd still play 2 of...
  7. D

    What will happen to the CCL next year????

    100% agreed, the long term alignment answer isn't 5-5-4-3 or 5-5-4-2 if Leo is out. Seems like a band aid approach to appease the minority.
  8. D

    What will happen to the CCL next year????

    IMO divisional balance is needed, LA played both Iggy & DPP in '15 correct?
  9. D

    What will happen to the CCL next year????

    If no LFA and Leo, the CCL re-alignment should have went something like this..... Hibernate the red, add black, then make 4 divisions of 4..... BLUE = Loyola, Mount Camel, Brother Rice, Providence BLACK = St. Rita, Montini, Fenwick, De La Salle GREEN = St. Francis, Marmion Academy, St...
  10. D

    So who is the Top team heading into 2016?

    S Nice thanks, seems like your dialed in on BR. What's their schedule like outside of blue & your reg season prediction? I have heard Marist & Montini, not sure about other 3? Is Montini their Green c/o or non-con? What about White c/o? Thanks in advance
  11. D

    So who is the Top team heading into 2016?

    Ok my bad, I had Blain (Sr) & Valladay (Jr) mixed up. Yes Blain was very solid & will be missed. Valladay was the change up, larger, bruiser-type RB.
  12. D

    So who is the Top team heading into 2016?

    I thought Blain was a junior, no?
  13. D

    5A State Championship - Next Week

    I know, went a little overboard, that's why I stick usually stuck to reading. I apologize.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters