Recent content by doubletemptation

  1. D

    VCU Message Board

    Ha! Not quite. I am a lifelong Bulldog that has been up in Virginia for a while. It just so happens my office is in VCU's soccer stadium that looks into the baseball stadium. As far as more info on VCU......well there is not much to talk about for their baseball team. Pretty solid team the...
  2. D

    VCU Message Board

    My office window looks right at home plate of VCU's stadium. I think they are a pretty good team that has won something like 20 straight. However they are going to be blown away by the atmosphere this weekend. I would guess they have never had over 300 fans for a game at home this year. No...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  4. 04 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back