Recent content by DukeSilver.sixpack

  1. DukeSilver.sixpack

    OT- Duck Hunters

    Got the Frogg Toggs Hellbender II breathable waders, they’ve been great so far
  2. DukeSilver.sixpack

    Incredible sermon by Francis Chan

    I just head it and felt I had to share https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pBhqrtMqrv8
  3. DukeSilver.sixpack

    ESPnApp

    I'm so sick of this ESPN app crapping out
  4. DukeSilver.sixpack

    Chad Kelly MRI news yet?

    That's a shame, was hoping we'd be beating them at their best
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Brian Kelly on Florida: 'The next piece they need is belief' under Jon Sumrall
  5. 05 Women's Sports America East women's basketball primer