Recent content by ElPerro

  1. E

    Roll Call: Red stick

    I'll be there with 2 other dawgs... ... been there 2 times before and both times said I'd never go back.
  2. E

    Sunday...err...Monday morning QB

    Good stuff. This is the truth - "9. I’m very concerned about the way we tackled Saturday night. Them running the ball like they did was surprising. They were getting yards after contact at an alarming rate. We will play Bammer and LSU differently than we played Tennessee, but even with...
  3. E

    Ryder Cup Question ... are we better or worse with Mickelson on the team ?

    .5 points Tiger did ok today, but overall he underperformed.
  4. E

    Ryder Cup Question ... are we better or worse with Mickelson on the team ?

    Watched it in person today... Tiger couldn't hit in the 17ing fariway. After today, I'd take Phil over Tiger all day long.
  5. E

    I know the Aggies are an odd bunch

    Taking the 'Bama approach to accumulating NCs...
  6. E

    Scott Field

    <font face="Arial" size="2">Is he still buried out there?</font>
  7. E

    Not that I listened for it, but was CJ's name called tonight?

    <font class="Apple-style-span" face="Arial" size="2">... elicited a healthy booing from the crowd. </font>
  8. E

    Houston Dawgs...

    <font class="Apple-style-span" face="Arial" size="2">Try these:</font><div><span style="color: black; border-top-style: none; border-right-style: none; border-bottom-style: none; border-left-style: none; border-top-color: windowtext; border-right-color: windowtext; border-bottom-color...
  9. E

    Bulldawg Junction Subscription/Horrible Service

    Wardlaw is AWOL. Not returning emails. I can't access the sites.
  10. E

    I have to admit that I find it interesting...

    <font class="Apple-style-span" face="Arial"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: small;">Link</span></font>
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Buckeyes set a high bar for No. 1 running back: 'I can see myself fitting in at Ohio State'
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-Star PG Nasir Anderson details UNC, Providence & Virginia visits; Discusses what's next in his recruitment