Recent content by emt5000

  1. E

    OT: Favorite craft/specialy beer

    1. Fat Tire Amber Ale 5.2%<div>2. Stone Arrogant Bastard Ale 7.2%</div><div>3. Boulder Beer's Mojo Rising Double IPA 10.0%</div><div>4. Sweetwater 420 5.4%</div><div>5. Sierra Nevada Pale Ale 5.6% (because its the only one I can get in any bar in America and it's solid.) </div><div>6. Abita...
  2. E

    Best places for lunch in Starkville?

    My favorite lunch spot is the City Bagel on University Drive. Get either a garden-burger or Reuben on foccacia breadand you wont be disappointed. I actually like cappe's a lot too if I am in the mood for meat and vegetables.
  3. E

    I realize we've only played Memphis but does this not seem surreal to anyone else?

    I realize we've only played Memphis but does this not seem surreal to anyone else? Last year wasn't bad though, beating TSUN for the second straight year, Georgia, Florida, and Michigan on New Years day was pretty sick. The Gator Bowl was more fun than I expected, beating the ever living crap...
  4. E

    I realize we've only played Memphis but does this not seem surreal to anyone else?

    I realize we've only played Memphis but does this not seem surreal to anyone else? I was only like 14 but my dad is a state junkie so we went to every home game and the peach bowl. Coming off the SEC WEST championship, starting out 8-0 and getting to 8th in the country, its hard to fathom what...
  5. E

    Slightly OT: What ya pourin up for pregame rituals?

    Abita Restoration Pale Ale, in NOLA so gotta drink the best local Pale <div> </div><div></div>
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC, power conferences release statements after Protect College Sports Act passes Senate vote
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA president Charlie Baker releases statement after Protect College Sports Act advances out of Senate vote