Recent content by Fritz!

  1. F

    Fanbase with the ugliest women

    Sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I’m never finding out. **
  2. F

    17

    Fair enough…
  3. F

    17

    Love the ranking, but the quote from the breaking news link on On3 is just copied and pasted from Missouri. Still giving us the Rodney Dangerfield treatment.
  4. F

    Welp, I hope Freddy had fun

    ☝️A 17ing Deutchlander**
  5. F

    Worst Part of the Job.

    “A little head schedule” sounds way better than a no head schedule **
  6. F

    OT: memes only

    Okay, Fine. I’m that AcKuAllY guy today. I’ll live with it.
  7. F

    OT: memes only

    It’s a “harrumph”, but I still like the direction you’re going.
  8. F

    24th AP!!

    Had a BCT DS tell us basically all that skin shines in moonlight, put it on.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football South Carolina at Florida Polymarket odds: Opening point spread revealed, how to watch
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1