Recent content by GeauxTigahs2005

  1. G

    UT game is huge for the Dawgs

    This game could go either way for State, I think that State can win if they play to win, but unfortunately I feel like this will be a statement game for the Vols, and State could be looking at a 56-0 whipping.
  2. G

    "Shape of the Program When Croom Was Hired"

    Croom inherited a team that quit on the field, he had to change the mind set of the players, and try to recruit a different style of player. I really don't think he has improved any of the athleticism nor the talent of this team. Last years team was a culmination of Players playing together for...
  3. G

    What's one football player...

    I hate Alabama but I have to say the best player I've seen live was Derrick Thomas.....he was a beast.
  4. G

    Croom's record vs. Johnson's record...

    you do realize that you went on a 2 page rant for nothing right, and the fact that Vandy is now 5-0 and State is 1-4 can only show what is being done this year. You really can't use the past 5 seasons(fig of speech) records to see who is the better coach this year. If that were so, then Little...
  5. G

    ESPN Bowl Prediction: State to Indy, OM to Liberty

    It amazes me that you guys are arguing over what would be a successful season. At this stage in the game for MSU a bowl game has to be the answer. It's crazy to think otherwise. Croom has done a good job of molding the team to his style, and I do agree the offense needs a little more...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum reaffirms belief in Jon Sumrall despite Florida's blowout loss to Missouri
  5. 05 On3 Football Texas Tech fan claims to find Colorado playbook in hotel, leaks plays that match opening drive