Recent content by Gibbs6

  1. G

    And just walked away. No medical help in sight

    Weird that you would think this isn’t pathetic. I’ll never quite figure out the people on the left.
  2. G

    HROT board is back

    I was actually the planned one out of my siblings and my parents are republican. Not democrats that believe murder is ok. Inside or outside the womb.
  3. G

    And just walked away. No medical help in sight

    Pretty pathetic if that’s truly the case and legal action should take place. However I will say I don’t believe much of what I see on the internet anymore.
  4. G

    Mr. Belding has passed

    RIP Mr. Belding. When I was in college, he actually came to our school on a Saturday for something, I don’t remember at all what it was for. Anyway, it was in the evening/night that he was there. Some buddies and I intended on going to see him but we ended up at some party drinking too much. We...
  5. G

    Looking for some good show recommendations

    Only show we watched on Apple + was Ted Lasso. Basically got the subscription to watch it and then canceled it right after. I don’t really see the need to have subscriptions to Disney, Hulu, Netflix and Prime already when I basically get to watch tv from 9-10 at night when we get the kids down...
  6. G

    HROT board is back

    Never say never.
  7. G

    HROT board is back

    Clearly I do as I’m asking for justice for myself and pedmaller. Do you not care about justice for those that were wronged or do you only care about certain cases? Mostly ones where a black was killed by a white or a libtard was killed by an ice officer?
  8. G

    Looking for some good show recommendations

    I guess I should have specified that we have most streaming apps but not hbo max or Apple + although I feel like we may get Apple + again as we still need to watch the new season of Ted lasso.
  9. G

    HROT board is back

    You’d think that would be welcomed on the ped state board. Just shows how much of a loser the guy is.
  10. G

    HROT board is back

    Seems like you are whining about me whining. Or are you kissing someone’s a$$ and not whining, I can’t tell the difference. The left loves to claim having justice for people they think are wrongfully murdered. Are all those people whiny as well? That’s all I want here. Justice for Gibbs
  11. G

    Happy Friday Everyone!

    Oh man. It’s been shared on the iowa board that you guys (mclegion) aren’t supposed to engage with me on any site. Yet here you are not only engaging, but making fun of the gay community as well. @TomKakert isnt going to like that too much.
  12. G

    Happy Friday Everyone!

    Is that dpic? Looks like the nerd I would envision him to be.
  13. G

    Bring on the Generals: Roughly 60 Percent of Polled Democrats Would Support a Military Coup

    The “good guys” only care about their own cult. They can’t stand anyone that isn’t just like them. I personally love the ones that said if you voted for Trump, you voted against democracy. The same people that had absolutely no problem with having Harris the democratic nominee even though she...
  14. G

    Looking for some good show recommendations

    Are more seasons in the works?
  15. G

    HROT board is back

    I also get a kick out of it being public service announcement #2. I have no doubt he’s the dad that gives his kids 10 warnings and still says this is your last warning while his kids walk all over him. Thats if he and his partner were even able to adopt. God I hope not.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Going viral is in P.J. Fleck's blood, but can the Minnesota coach do it for beating a blue blood?
  2. 02 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  4. 04 On3 Football Chris Del Conte addresses 'embarrassing' conduct, celebrations from Texas players vs. Tennessee
  5. 05 On3 Football Brian Kelly: 'Take Luke Fickell off that hot seat' after Wisconsin's comeback win vs. Penn State