HROT board is back

PedMaller2

Redshirt
Sep 24, 2026
66
48
3
How are you so dumb not to understand that it was known from the beginning, and part of my original post, that he’s creating new aliases after his others are banned? You tried to step in to help a fellow psycho troll, and you just made him (and you) look even dumber. And crazier. Maybe you guys could get a group discount on your mental care.
This is a weak, incoherent post….even by your low standards. Please do better next time.
 

PedMaller2

Redshirt
Sep 24, 2026
66
48
3
Which portion did you have trouble understanding? The part where you messed up? Or the part where you are crazy?
Mainly that you keep claiming he creates new handles for some nefarious purpose. But in reality, he HAS to because your fellow libtard are such ginormous pu$$ies they keep banning his accounts.

Just like I can’t fathom why libtard “men” waste entire days protesting with old cat ladies……I can’t imagine being such a cvck that you mentally can’t handle someone’s posts & get them banned. Truly pathetic.
 

Gibbs6

Redshirt
Sep 25, 2026
50
19
7
Mainly that you keep claiming he creates new handles for some nefarious purpose. But in reality, he HAS to because your fellow libtard are such ginormous pu$$ies they keep banning his accounts.

Just like I can’t fathom why libtard “men” waste entire days protesting with old cat ladies……I can’t imagine being such a cvck that you mentally can’t handle someone’s posts & get them banned. Truly pathetic.
BINGO! The only way a libtard wouldn’t create a new handle if theirs was banned is because they would have probably killed themselves because they lost their poor handle. I mean these guys brag about how many likes they have. LMAO.
I wish we could do an experiment t and ban the likes of Mclovin or amf and see what happens.
 

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,605
5,416
113
Mainly that you keep claiming he creates new handles for some nefarious purpose. But in reality, he HAS to because your fellow libtard are such ginormous pu$$ies they keep banning his accounts.

Just like I can’t fathom why libtard “men” waste entire days protesting with old cat ladies……I can’t imagine being such a cvck that you mentally can’t handle someone’s posts & get them banned. Truly pathetic.

He keeps creating additional handles solely to stalk and harass a group of people who want nothing to do with him. Yeah, that’s a nefarious purpose, sparky. You need to start thinking before you troll.

The reason why you can’t imagine being such a cvck, is because that would require you being able to have a consensual relationship with a woman. And we know that isn’t happening, princess.
 
Jun 16, 2025
4,638
9,702
113
Haha. You guys are getting a first hand sample of McGibbles. I was wondering why he showed up over on the Iowa board. It became clear to him you guys, even the Magas, think he is a putz. The only way he leaves is if you give him lots and lots of attention.
 

PedMaller2

Redshirt
Sep 24, 2026
66
48
3
He keeps creating additional handles solely to stalk and harass a group of people who want nothing to do with him. Yeah, that’s a nefarious purpose, sparky. You need to start thinking before you troll.

The reason why you can’t imagine being such a cvck, is because that would require you being able to have a consensual relationship with a woman. And we know that isn’t happening, princess.
Are you sure it’s consensual between you & the old cat ladies? Guess they do get pretty horny after a full day blowing whistles & celebrating abortions.
 

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,605
5,416
113
Are you sure it’s consensual between you & the old cat ladies? Guess they do get pretty horny after a full day blowing whistles & celebrating abortions.
Your mother certainly celebrated your abortion. But it wasn't whistles she was blowing on that street corner.
 

Gibbs6

Redshirt
Sep 25, 2026
50
19
7
He keeps creating additional handles solely to stalk and harass a group of people who want nothing to do with him. Yeah, that’s a nefarious purpose, sparky. You need to start thinking before you troll.

The reason why you can’t imagine being such a cvck, is because that would require you being able to have a consensual relationship with a woman. And we know that isn’t happening, princess.
Bahahaha this had me rolling. Did you not see how they came over here Friday just to troll with me.
Also let’s ban your handle or one of theirs and let it be known that it was because of me that you/they were banned. I’m sure you/they would just ride off into the sunset. Good luck trying to create a new handle that doesn’t interact with them either because I’ll have that one banned too. No more message board because of a few whinny little cvnts.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PedMaller2

Gibbs6

Redshirt
Sep 25, 2026
50
19
7
Haha. You guys are getting a first hand sample of McGibbles. I was wondering why he showed up over on the Iowa board. It became clear to him you guys, even the Magas, think he is a putz. The only way he leaves is if you give him lots and lots of attention.
@Moogy you’re getting a first hand sample of how they can’t quit me. He’s got his old site back with his daddy as his protector and yet he can’t help himself but to come back here and poke the bear knowing daddy will save him.
Why else do you think they were constantly crying about needing to go back to the iowa site. Now they can come here and pick a fight and then run back how. Talk about a coward.
@TomKakert, not sure why you keep protecting these little dweebs. If they want to make up stories and engage in drama, stop being their safe space and make them deal with it. You could have put an end to this right away but you refused.
 

Gibbs6

Redshirt
Sep 25, 2026
50
19
7
Seems the little dicksickles have their feelings hurt this morning.
I left them alone Friday only for them to come over here and harass me. When I tried to return the favor today ole gay butter shots had his feeling hurt.
im also curious who their new mod is.

IMG_7917.pngIMG_7918.png
 
  • Haha
Reactions: JohnHughsPartner

PedMaller2

Redshirt
Sep 24, 2026
66
48
3
Seems the little dicksickles have their feelings hurt this morning.
I left them alone Friday only for them to come over here and harass me. When I tried to return the favor today ole gay butter shots had his feeling hurt.
im also curious who their new mod is.

View attachment 1459123View attachment 1459124
🚨 Mean girl mega pu$$y alert 🚨

I can’t even fathom being such a low-T cvck that you actually post telling others to ignore someone. GheeButters is f’en pathetic.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JohnHughsPartner

Gibbs6

Redshirt
Sep 25, 2026
50
19
7
🚨 Mean girl mega pu$$y alert 🚨

I can’t even fathom being such a low-T cvck that you actually post telling others to ignore someone. GheeButters is f’en pathetic.
Oh he’s created multiple threads doing it. He’s done it with other posters as well.
it’s just a giant “hey, I don’t like this poster. You should refrain from interacting with him because i don’t like him”
Seems a simple ignore would have been easier. But, im not a whinny little bit.ch so what would I know.
 

Gibbs6

Redshirt
Sep 25, 2026
50
19
7
I also get a kick out of it being public service announcement #2. I have no doubt he’s the dad that gives his kids 10 warnings and still says this is your last warning while his kids walk all over him.
Thats if he and his partner were even able to adopt. God I hope not.
 

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,605
5,416
113
Oh he’s created multiple threads doing it. He’s done it with other posters as well.
it’s just a giant “hey, I don’t like this poster. You should refrain from interacting with him because i don’t like him”
Seems a simple ignore would have been easier. But, im not a whinny little bit.ch so what would I know.
You claim you're not a whiny (or, as your illiterate self writes, "whinny") little bit.ch, but all you're doing is whining, like a little bit.ch. And trying to get back onto the board where no one wants you ... like a whiny little bit.ch. And then saying that all you want at this point in your trolling and constant creation of new monikers is to get someone else banned, or to ruin that board to the point where it goes pay only again ... like a whiny little bit.ch.

If it walks like a whiny little bit.ch and talks like a whiny little bit.ch, it might just be Gibbs.
 

Gibbs6

Redshirt
Sep 25, 2026
50
19
7
You claim you're not a whiny (or, as your illiterate self writes, "whinny") little bit.ch, but all you're doing is whining, like a little bit.ch. And trying to get back onto the board where no one wants you ... like a whiny little bit.ch. And then saying that all you want at this point in your trolling and constant creation of new monikers is to get someone else banned, or to ruin that board to the point where it goes pay only again ... like a whiny little bit.ch.

If it walks like a whiny little bit.ch and talks like a whiny little bit.ch, it might just be Gibbs.
Seems like you are whining about me whining. Or are you kissing someone’s a$$ and not whining, I can’t tell the difference.
The left loves to claim having justice for people they think are wrongfully murdered. Are all those people whiny as well? That’s all I want here. Justice for Gibbs
 

JohnHughsPartner

All-American
Nov 19, 2016
7,620
9,814
113
Seems like you are whining about me whining. Or are you kissing someone’s a$$ and not whining, I can’t tell the difference.
The left loves to claim having justice for people they think are wrongfully murdered. Are all those people whiny as well? That’s all I want here. Justice for Gibbs
Moogy aka SimplyComplicated jumped in this thread when you mentioned “10 kids” .
He can’t help himself. It’s why he’s been banned from Penn st board 3 times
 

PedMaller2

Redshirt
Sep 24, 2026
66
48
3
You claim you're not a whiny (or, as your illiterate self writes, "whinny") little bit.ch, but all you're doing is whining, like a little bit.ch. And trying to get back onto the board where no one wants you ... like a whiny little bit.ch. And then saying that all you want at this point in your trolling and constant creation of new monikers is to get someone else banned, or to ruin that board to the point where it goes pay only again ... like a whiny little bit.ch.

If it walks like a whiny little bit.ch and talks like a whiny little bit.ch, it might just be Gibbs.
“Whiney little bit.ch” should be your new nickname. Using it 5 times in one post confirms you’ve come unhinged.
 

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,605
5,416
113
“Whiney little bit.ch” should be your new nickname. Using it 5 times in one post confirms you’ve come unhinged.
I never used "Whiney little bit.ch" even once, you illiterate, no-T MAGAtard troll. No cry to us about how it was so unfair you were banned on the Iowa board, you whiny little bit.ch.
 

PedMaller2

Redshirt
Sep 24, 2026
66
48
3
I never used "Whiney little bit.ch" even once, you illiterate, no-T MAGAtard troll. No cry to us about how it was so unfair you were banned on the Iowa board, you whiny little bit.ch.
You mean in the post I responded too….where you used it 5 times?????!! 😂 🤡

christmas vacation GIF
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gibbs6

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,605
5,416
113
You mean in the post I responded too….where you used it 5 times?????!! 😂 🤡

christmas vacation GIF

You poor, dull creature. We know you're subhuman ... but you may actually be sub a lot of different animals. The only time I used "whiney little bit.ch" was in the post preceding this one, to indicate that I never used "whiney little bit.ch," and now, twice more, in this post. But I did use "whiny little bit.ch" multiple times in the post in question, you whiny little bit.ch. You're not a lot of fun, because you're too stupid to even realize your mistakes.
 

Gibbs6

Redshirt
Sep 25, 2026
50
19
7
Are you trying to claim the center and the right don't care about those wrongfully murdered?
Clearly I do as I’m asking for justice for myself and pedmaller. Do you not care about justice for those that were wronged or do you only care about certain cases? Mostly ones where a black was killed by a white or a libtard was killed by an ice officer?
 

Gibbs6

Redshirt
Sep 25, 2026
50
19
7
I never used "Whiney little bit.ch" even once, you illiterate, no-T MAGAtard troll. No cry to us about how it was so unfair you were banned on the Iowa board, you whiny little bit.ch.
Never say never.

Also from that article:

"In addition, 47 percent of respondents said they would want to see the Democratic Party win control of the House if the midterms were held today, while 43 percent favored the GOP."

Apparently more folks want those whiny Democrat bitches in charge, than the other whiny bitches representing the GOP.
 

PedMaller2

Redshirt
Sep 24, 2026
66
48
3
You poor, dull creature. We know you're subhuman ... but you may actually be sub a lot of different animals. The only time I used "whiney little bit.ch" was in the post preceding this one, to indicate that I never used "whiney little bit.ch," and now, twice more, in this post. But I did use "whiny little bit.ch" multiple times in the post in question, you whiny little bit.ch. You're not a lot of fun, because you're too stupid to even realize your mistakes.
WLB- Speaking of stupid….you used it 4 more times in this post! 😂 🚌
 

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,605
5,416
113
Clearly I do as I’m asking for justice for myself and pedmaller. Do you not care about justice for those that were wronged or do you only care about certain cases? Mostly ones where a black was killed by a white or a libtard was killed by an ice officer?

The question began with "are you trying to claim ..." and your answer was "clearly I do." English, mothereffer ... do you speak it?

I care about justice for you ... and holding your mother accountable for her attempted murder of you ... do you remember the wire coat hanger attacking your brain?
 

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,605
5,416
113
WLB- Speaking of stupid….you used it 4 more times in this post! 😂 🚌

Poor PedoMauler ... were you a twin in the womb, along with Gibbs, when the coat hanger attacked? I used "whiney little bit.ch" twice in that post, as I already indicated, and then used "whiny little bit.ch" twice.

You 2 trolls just have zero game. It's so friggin' boring. You'd be ban-worthy just for putting everyone to sleep.
 

Gibbs6

Redshirt
Sep 25, 2026
50
19
7
The question began with "are you trying to claim ..." and your answer was "clearly I do." English, mothereffer ... do you speak it?

I care about justice for you ... and holding your mother accountable for her attempted murder of you ... do you remember the wire coat hanger attacking your brain?
I was actually the planned one out of my siblings and my parents are republican. Not democrats that believe murder is ok. Inside or outside the womb.
 

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,605
5,416
113
I was actually the planned one out of my siblings and my parents are republican. Not democrats that believe murder is ok. Inside or outside the womb.

Which is why the coat hanger incident was so scandalous. Did they try to get you medicated for your resultant psychoses, and you just refused to take the meds?
 

PedMaller2

Redshirt
Sep 24, 2026
66
48
3
Poor PedoMauler ... were you a twin in the womb, along with Gibbs, when the coat hanger attacked? I used "whiney little bit.ch" twice in that post, as I already indicated, and then used "whiny little bit.ch" twice.

You 2 trolls just have zero game. It's so friggin' boring. You'd be ban-worthy just for putting everyone to sleep.
There’s 2 more times…..that’s an impressive count of 11 in just three posts! 👍
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Behind recent Clemson vs. Miami recruiting battles 
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football An object of intrigue within Clemson's defense moving forward
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Dabo Swinney on elite Miami team, Ashton Hampton, injuries, night game atmosphere & more
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Tuesday Clemson Football Recruiting Nuggets
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football TUESDAY CLEMSON FOOTBALL INTERVIEWS: Tom Allen, Collin Sadler, Bryant Wesco & Ronan Hanafin