Im surprised Homer is D1 considering the small size of that town. Got to feel for some of these teams. Brutal. Commend them for trying, unfortunately matched up with a tough team to boot.
Nice to see them get a decisive win though. This first year they may not get many. Itll be interesting to see how they line up with some of the other lower tier A teams. I knew Standing Bear was going to take a step forward but they play Southwest better than i expected.
Yes. Im sure you would be thrilled if we played prevent offense all game long vs Indiana. Please tell me you would consider it a great idea and our best shot to win.
As I said I had no skin in the game. Sorry you got so hurt by someone be critical of a terrible game plan. Ill be at Lawrence Nelson and Blue Hill next week. That'll be a much better game with neither team having their tail between their legs.
Because they conceded the game from the first snap. Playing prevent offense from snap 1 all the way to when they were down 30. Still burning 25 seconds per snap. The strategy gave their kids no chance. From a fan perspective with no skin in the game, it was baffling. Ive never seen anything like...
You're right. Sutton was supposedly number four ranked in 8 man. I know they were missing a good player. But overmatched is definitely a understatement in that one. Sutton was no match in the trenches, and sandy creek's quarterback is as good as advertised. That is one damn talented team for 8 man.
I was at the sandy creek game. It was not close. Sandy Creek scored on every possession within 2.5 minutes, there was a running clock because they were up 35+ by mid 3rd quarter.
And pulled their starters near the top of the 4th quarter. Sutton kept their starters in the entire game and ran up...
Watching Crofton and Sandy Creek closely. Both have very good week 1 opponents. I exprct both to pull away comfortably in the second half. But you never know.
On another note. I want EMF to tear Fairbury a new one. Disgraceful that Fairbury jump down from C1 to 8 man despite having a higher...