Recent content by Jaqueax

  1. J

    OT: BBQ Alert

    East side of Dallas Smoak Town BBQ https://g.co/kgs/Jx4psLZ
  2. J

    Triton international

    Huge thanks to whoever recommended this stock on here couple years ago. Up 30% today on buyout news. I also bought EVA and watched it go from 30 to 90 and back to 24. Gotta learn when to sale!
  3. J

    OT: Billy Strings in Southaven Thursday Night

    I’ll be there, only time I’ve seen him was at Duling hall. Can’t wait!
  4. J

    Kegler rumor...

    NBA or bust He wants to be in the NBA and the only way he gets there is playing 2 or 3....
  5. J

    Where is Chris Relf at now?

    Huntsville Saw him playing rugby for Huntsville last fall. Jackson shut him down but he is a physical specimen and nice guy.
  6. J

    Zika? Polluted water? ..Here's why I wouldn't go to Rio..

    Olympic committee Committee is making bank. Olympics and W irks Cup are corrupt as hell - but money talks Sorta look bear recruiting - not gonna change
  7. J

    Follow up on my Costa Del Mar story...

    Native's I have been wearing Natives for more than 15 years. They have life time warranty but it costs $30 for shipping and handling. Still a pretty good deal when the glasses are four or five years old and the nose piece comes off due to wear and tear. Interesting that Costas and Natives...
  8. J

    Follow up on my Costa Del Mar story...

    Warranty? So why does Costa's warranty only cover manufacturing defects? Why should you pay $12 bucks for manufacturing defects. We got our boy a pair for Christmas and the frame broke. Sent them in and they wanted $49 for new frame + $10 for s & h. I called bs and they offered $29 + 10...
  9. J

    It's National Bourbon Day, what are you sippin'?

    Love some Bourbon Sipping on Knob creek - but... I have been drinking Buffalo Trace a lot lately (about $40 for a handle). It's hard to find but I really like it. I also enjoy Bulleit (bourbon and rye). I guess I need to give Willet a try.
  10. J

    S. Panola goes down

    Jaguars 14-8 for the win. Held S. Panola out of the endzone at least four times on separate drives.
  11. J

    KJ having a hell of game on MNF

    How about these comparisons 1. KJ kicks the ball out the back of the end zone instead of tapping it with his hand. 2. Punter mishandles snap in his own end zone. He could fall on the ball but instead kicks it out of the back of the end zone for a safety. Is there a flag 3. QB runs out...
  12. J

    Relfs new sport

    Playing inside center for Montgomery rugby club. It was his first match. Wonder how long he will stick with it. He's a nice guy.
  13. J

    LSU wins!

    LSU is trying to put this to OT
  14. J

    LSU wins!

    I hope they show a bama fan crying. That overextension (on the top) ankle sprain is hard to recover from.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Josiah Boyd excited for weekend visit to Kentucky, "I love their quarterback development"
  5. 05 On3 Basketball College Basketball Rankings: Predicting the Preseason AP Poll Top 25 as 2026-27 season approaches