Recent content by JMH87

  1. J

    Career Question-Bio and Chem Majors

    PA school is a great option if he wants to practice medicine, but is OK making less money. I've been a PA in the Nashville area for 8 years. I don't know any PAs starting out under $80k right now, and $100k+ starting is not out of the question depending on specialty (ER, surgery, ortho, derm are...
  2. J

    Essential Employee check-in thread

    PA in a Pediatric clinic... I initially thought being in healthcare that I wouldn't have to worry about my job. All providers in my office (one MD, two NPs, and myself) have been cut back to 3 days per week. I sit here on a Monday, which is usually our busiest day of the week, with only 4...
  3. J

    Parking Garage 25

    The girlfriend and I made it up there after work in the top of the 3rd. I saw 2 other State fans, but mostly it was Vandy students. The view wasn't bad at all, even though we got there late and were farther from the stadium. The best setup looks to be backing your truck up to the railing and...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Jeremiah Smith draws comparison to Randy Moss: 'He can strike the fear of God in you'
  5. 05 On3 Basketball Will Wade thrills LSU crowd with Lane Kiffin, NIL jokes as 2026-27 season gets set to begin