Recent content by KCMODAWG

  1. K

    Tired of this. Let's reminisce.

    Not sure. I was pretty young. Live in KC now, so I try to forget snow storms are a thing since we get them regularly.
  2. K

    Tired of this. Let's reminisce.

    We beat a ranked LSU team in 1991 at the Hump when Shaq was a sophomore. It was the last game of the regular season and the win wrapped up a share of the SEC title with LSU. Me and my dad rushed the court, along with a few hundred others. I made the front page of the SDN.
  3. K

    Fitz to the Bucs

    Ye of little faith. I just wanna see The DakFitz Bowl
  4. K

    Fitz to the Bucs

    We could potentially be one crab leg incident away from Nicky Fitz starting at QB this year
  5. K

    I hope Ben calls these ******** out

    Liberty isn’t a bad team. None of the 12 seeds were bad this year.
  6. K

    I hope Ben calls these ******** out

    I get the whole “we still should’ve won” mentality, but we’ll never know how that game would’ve turned out if that phantom late 3 point foul hadn’t been called. We finally started pulling away and the refs handed them 7 free throw attempts on BS calls. Those BS calls also gave our 2 best driving...
  7. K

    Kansas City Route

    55 to St Louis and then 70W is better. Better roads, few stops, more exits with bathrooms that aren’t outhouses.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set