Recent content by Kelldawg

  1. K

    Off topic: If you can ever get your hands on....

    It’s 4yrs old. Made in Huntsville, small craft bourbon operation. He has several limited releases a year and sells out within hours. I like it for a young bourbon. $50 a bottle.
  2. K

    Where are State fans sitting in Neyland for the UT game?

    I want to avoid being in a sea of orange if possible.
  3. K

    I think we’ve done this before, but since we have no MSU sports to talk about

    I fall into this category. Life-long State fan, my Dad graduated in 1960, Mom went to MUW (MSCW at the time). I attended State for 3 years starting in '88, partied waaaay too much, ended up joining the Army in '92. After the Army, worked in sales for a few years, then eventually finished my...
  4. K

    Early Sheridan lines. Bama by 6. State, aggies even

    Couldn't agree more. I think OM will be exposed big time on both sides of the ball. They are average at best. Their offense struggled to move the ball against MEMPHIS for God sakes, Bama will shut them down and force Bo into 3-4 interceptions. Yeldon/Henry/Cooper will eat them alive. I'm...
  5. K

    You think freeze told him he was going to pray for him

    They will be lucky to get in field goal range against Bama. Their offense is atrocious.
  6. K

    Are we rooting for an aTm win or loss?*

    A&M is looking average at best... They are looking more like what I expected before the season started. Arkansas is up by 2 touchdowns and about to score another. I'm feeling a lot better about our chances next week (to say the least). As far as Arkansas is concerned, they do look good but...
  7. K

    Mother 17 I'm an emotional roller coaster

    You and me both brother. I'm beginning to lose my appetite I'm so nervous. I have to admit it did cross my mind last night when K-State kept blowing every scoring opportunity that it strongly resembled Mississippi State (in past seasons anyway).
  8. K

    No excuse jones you dumb 17.

    No way that deserved a personal foul, BS call. I agree, I see that kind of celebration all the time with no penalty.
  9. K

    Helmet to helmet on Dak, no call.

    Thank God we didn't have to kick a field goal. Nice job Josh!
  10. K

    I can't believe how bad our DB's look

    Their receivers are wide open, no excuse for that crap!
  11. K

    Why lord do we always plays to the level of ****** teams.

    I don't know, but it takes the offense 3-4 series to get in a rhythm every freaking game!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football hot seat check after Week 6: Pressure mounts on Mike Norvell, Mike Locksley
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 6 released
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Predictions: Kentucky gaining momentum on the recruiting trail and 5-star prospects, top recruits believe in Will Stein, the Wildcats
  5. 05 On3 Football Top 10 games for Week 7 of the college football season