Recent content by Killersker47

  1. Killersker47

    Scarlets

    Why???
  2. Killersker47

    Da Bears

    I thought it was his Achilles??
  3. Killersker47

    What Do The Huskers Have To Do?

    Plus we finally have an O-line coach that would appear to know what he’s doing…I think this offense will be fun to watch and what we expected some of last year to look like, but didn’t.
  4. Killersker47

    Packers v Bears

    How ya like them Apples?!
  5. Killersker47

    Packers v Bears

  6. Killersker47

    Packers v Bears

    Some interesting play calling for the Bears going on…
  7. Killersker47

    They Are Obsessed With Us In Their Politics Too

    We only say that stuff to get you guys to shut up and leave…
  8. Killersker47

    "Ohio is actually a legit team this year"

    You can ***** or sit back and watch. Right now the offense play calling sucks….
  9. Killersker47

    "Ohio is actually a legit team this year"

    I have faith in our new D coordinator. He studies his opponents, he is also known for in game adjustments. Now the play calling on offense is what worries me. No reason for some of the plays called by DH….
  10. Killersker47

    Anyone Else Think Kiffin Falls On His Face?

    Probably. Only because the LSU rabid fan base won’t give him the length of time Ole Miss did…
  11. Killersker47

    What is happening here?

    :rolleyes::cautious: And yes I’m a Bears fan….
  12. Killersker47

    OT: Yoga Pants

On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  4. 04 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back