Recent content by KMDAD

  1. K

    Football Cleveland County

    SD I respect you and your opinion SD I respect you and your opinions on football in KM. I just think DW has done a very good job and that's all. Time will tell. The principal and AD are of great character and will do what's best for the KM program. I like where KM football is today and where...
  2. K

    Football Cleveland County

    First time poster and long time mountaineer. Just like Joker I have heard that we have an excellent coach with many championships that will be coming to KM. This post has nothing to do with him as we will support him 100%. I will say I am disappointed and surprised that our DC (DWil) isn't...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters