Recent content by Lowdog

  1. L

    Alabama cheat?? You have no idea.

    I don’t remember which Bama coach it was or which bama game it was. But I have heard this from multiple sources. That Bama coach was via open microphone caught yelling at a official from the sideline during a game “gosh darn it I’ve got Kenny Stabler’s cousin out there officiating and I can’t...
  2. L

    Alabama Countdown Slogan brought to you by Strange Brew Coffeehouse...

    I remember one game I was at with my dad. He had 50yrd line tickets about 15 rows up lower section. The row behind was often were congressmen and dignitaries sat. One game Stennis was sitting behind us. He had attendant helping him as he was pretty old feeble. Middle of the 4th quarter Stennis...
  3. L

    Alabama Countdown Slogan brought to you by Strange Brew Coffeehouse...

    Beat Bama! In honor of that old barn on hwy 82 half between Starkville and Columbus.
  4. L

    Alabama is beatable

    You think the officiating was bad the last two games, just wait till this Saturday. I’ve witnessed in person enough Bama vs MSU games to know officiating will definitely not be in our favor.
  5. L

    GO GATAH!!

    Hotty Toddy! Hahaha! Chambliss heisman! The Grove! Eat 💩!
  6. L

    GO GATAH!!

    Well Fl. sez hold my beer! We can score quickly also
  7. L

    GO GATAH!!

    Florida can’t stop self inflicting stupid penalties. Geesh!
  8. L

    10 Most Beautiful College Campuses in America

    While I understand rural setting and vastness of MSU’s campus doesn’t appeal to everyone. But those attributes should appeal to a lot of parents of college age kids. Also the appeal of safety vs an inner large city university UCLA, Ga Tech., LSU etc.
  9. L

    Tomorrow officially a sellout

    On national sports talk radio they were going off that they couldn’t believe that the game was a sellout just a week before the game. They were saying should have been sellout way before now. I was screaming at the radio that yall have very short memories. We just had for several years one of...
  10. L

    Tomorrow officially a sellout

    I was at that game also! My dad, class of 49 MSU, had a real close friend that lived in Jackson ms that was a Mizzu alum and a huge fan. Friend was always going on and on about how great Mizzu was to the point of being obnoxious. Enjoyed shutting him up!
  11. L

    Breaking news from Oxford:

    First Kermit then Arnett now Noah. The fake plantation owners just don’t stop. For university that thinks we are so lowly they sure don’t mind hiring our personnel.
  12. L

    Locker Room After SCAR

    If we somehow/someway we win vs Mizzu and we remotely have a chance for game day in Starkville, IMO, We need to print up signs promoting K1 for the heisman. I know the fake plantation owners just did it this past weekend. Or print signs that say “we’re just beginning“! Feeding off Lebby’s...
  13. L

    Locker Room After SCAR

    Just getting started! Like it. Now beat the crap out of Mizzoo.
  14. L

    LSUx

    Don’t get me wrong I can’t stand the fake plantation owners and wish they would lose every game. But if you ever lived in coonass land and had to put up with their belief that they invented college football and will win a national championship every year last nights loss was ultra sweet.
  15. L

    Fall baseball starts tomorrow....

    Being lazy! Is there anywhere to listen or watch real time stats or do we just hope somebody attends scrimmage and reports?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: USC wide receiver Corey Simms expected to miss rest of season with knee injury