Recent content by macpappy

  1. M

    OT: Brisket. Fat cap up, or down?

    I really don’t think it matters either way. What does matter is that you understand when to pull it and you have got to let it rest. I let mine rest at least 2 hours wrapped in a cooler packed with a towel. It’s been my experience every brisket is different about when to pull. The temp...
  2. M

    OT: Pocket Knife

    I collect pocket knives. I became more of a fan of what steel is in the knife than the actual name brand. They are expensive but I love the knives MagnaCut steel. I like carrying the Spyderco Sage in MagnaCut…but to be honest I’m always kinda nervous about losing it so it’s basically a Sunday...
  3. M

    I was 100% on the Lebby train until last night

    In all seroiusness, it's as if he is jealous of all the coaches that have been fired and getting these ridiculous buyouts.... and he wants his buyout too! No sir, you will stay right here and suck at football with the rest of us!
  4. M

    Visiting for TN game

    That green area was forevermore packed Saturday night. I think Alcorns entire campus was there having a tailgate
  5. M

    Moorhead strikes again!

    What games do you like on Saturday? I like ours, syracuse +13, alabama -13, and Toledo +7.5
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Kirby Smart raves about Keelon Russell, 'backyard' play style from Alabama QB
  5. 05 On3 Football Tennessee expected to start QB George MacIntyre at Arkansas