didn't realize it was semi-old news. I was enjoying my weekend and didn't feel like digging through the hundreds of posts about you people bitching about baseball.
http://www.mstateathletic...=16800&PALBID=396931
http://www.mstateathletic...catid=1501&id=769794
The first link is a slide show, the second is a video with Stricklin and Mullen. Some good looking ****.
Where is this supposed to be located, exactly? Also, those images are definitely weak sauce and Google does need to re-visit the Starkville area for Google earth/maps. I believe the last time they got quality images was in '03 or '04. They did one in '07 but the image is grainy as hell. Anyway...
Last time I checked, they didn't have a finalized plan. Hell, it seemed like they weren't even 100% sure what they wanted to put there. I'm looking forward to see what happens with it but I doubt its finished by summer 2012. If they do this right, I think it has potential to really start sending...
As a senior in MSU's LA/LC department, I was starting to get pissed at
the ignorance as I was reading this thread. Y'all should take another
look at the campus master plan. That's more like the work that landscape
architects do compared to that little picture of foundation planting. I
can...
Went to PCB last year and had a blast. The parties and girls etc. were great, but the most interesting thing that happened to me was at a quaint little strip club called the Gold Nugget. I was just minding my own business with my back to the pole talking to my friends when one of the girls whips...