Recent content by MaroonStateofMind

  1. M

    Thread Spin Off- MSU/Starkville Current Construction List

    Sorry if posted already, but http://helixstarkville.com/ is building on Blackjack across from the band hall. https://www.facebook.com/HelixStarkville
  2. M

    Why Dan Mullen was the Yankee MSU needed

    http://maroonstateofmind.com/2015/07/29/why-dan-mullen-was-the-yankee-msu-needed/
  3. M

    As if you need another baseball opinion...

    Not always, 57. The attempts, even the successful ones, when we bunt with no outs and a .343 hitter at the plate in the first 3 innings is easily questionable. I'm not against bunting, but when it will most benefit us at the proper time.
  4. M

    As if you need another baseball opinion...

    Thanks for the proofreading tip. I don't get paid to do this, and it shows. Our school grows grass! And, I think we have the worst infield grass in the SEC, and we replaced it before the SEC schedule began. Seems our grounds crew has issues too.
  5. M

    As if you need another baseball opinion...

    Give this a read and post a comment, if you're so lead. Thanks for reading MSOM! http://maroonstateofmind.com/2015/05/15/a-personal-view-on-msu-baseball/
  6. M

    No fluff, non-sunshine article on MSU Baseball

    All those stats, except FIP, are in the article for both '14 & '15.
  7. M

    No fluff, non-sunshine article on MSU Baseball

    I completely understand, but I'm not forecasting, just stating where we are now to where we finished last year. I appreciate your taking the time to read, correct my error, and discuss.
  8. M

    No fluff, non-sunshine article on MSU Baseball

    Thank you for the correction. I posted the SLG% against us, not ours. The numbers stated are averages. Using totals, of course, would not be comparable.
  9. M

    No fluff, non-sunshine article on MSU Baseball

    OBP against us in '14 was .325, in '15 it's .338.
  10. M

    No fluff, non-sunshine article on MSU Baseball

    Thanks for continuing to let us post here. We appreciate it and along with all the readers! http://maroonstateofmind.com/2015/03/25/omaha/
  11. M

    Breaking News on Lifetime Seats in Interview

    Scott Stricklin broke some news in our interview on baseball. I'm certain it'll start a "conversation". http://maroonstateofmind.com/2015/02/06/scott-speaks-on-msu-baseball/
  12. M

    Vic Schaefer & The Lady Dawgs

    Here's the latest interview from MSOM. "ShoeShine" answers a few questions for us. Thanks, http://maroonstateofmind.com/2015/02/05/vic-schaefer-our-lady-dawgs/
  13. M

    #DawgFam15 - NSD

    http://maroonstateofmind.com/2015/02/04/national-signing-day-dawgfam15/
  14. M

    Q&A with MSU Basketball's S.I.D., Gregg Ellis

    Another Interview From Maroon State of Mind This time we had the opportunity to interview MSU Basketball's S.I.D., Gregg Ellis. http://maroonstateofmind.com/2015/01/28/q-a-with-miss-state-basketballs-s-i-d-gregg-ellis/
  15. M

    "John Cohen, Bulldog Skipper"

    MSOM landed an exclusive with John Cohen. Here's his take on a few things Maroon Baseball. There will be another article up later today evaluating our catchers. Look for it, too. ...and we really appreciate SixPack allowing us to post articles here for everyone to click over on. Y'all have...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Recruits rave about Oklahoma's Red River Rivalry victory: 'Sooners are definitely a hard team to kill'
  5. 05 On3 Football College football hot seat check after Week 6: Pressure mounts on Mike Norvell, Mike Locksley