Recent content by MaxwellSmart

  1. MaxwellSmart

    We beat Alabama if we do this...

    Alabama was the intended party but it would probably be both.
  2. MaxwellSmart

    Ok. I’ll tee this one up……..

    If any of you Memphis guys ever went to the Crying Angel then you know what it's like. My first trip was back in the the late '70s. Late one night an older friend wanted to go find it so I hopped in his 280z and headed out. It's on a dead end road out off Hwy 51 south of Millington. It's fenced...
  3. MaxwellSmart

    We beat Alabama if we do this...

    Pay the refs more than they do.
  4. MaxwellSmart

    OT subject that’s been best to death.

    Got an Android box and haven't paid for anything including pay per view events for 2 years. The one I have is legal and paid for itself in 3 months.
  5. MaxwellSmart

    Where do you rank this catch in MSU history?

    I'll just put it in the top 5. I can't put it over Moulds but it's close
  6. MaxwellSmart

    Dallas loses in Rio

    I didn't know Jerry hired Hutzler.**
  7. MaxwellSmart

    Really stupid question.....

    If the 300lbs+ lineman can move, I'm all for them but the ones that can move are probably making more than we are paying.
  8. MaxwellSmart

    For anyone that likes watches

    Sunglasses are where I don't skimp. Dr told me if I can see a shadow I should have on sunglasses and cheap sunglasses give me headaches or make them worse. I live in Maui Jim's for going out and Oakley's for working and playing golf.
  9. MaxwellSmart

    For anyone that likes watches

    I'm rough on watches. The wife went on a kick and thought for a while that I needed a "nice" watch. I broke the crystal on every one of them. I was wearing a Casio G-Shock before that and have ever since.
  10. MaxwellSmart

    Missouri Tigers, at MSU, Game Thread

    That's why they're a DB and not a WR at this level.
  11. MaxwellSmart

    How good is Missouri?

    They were looking ahead to us.
  12. MaxwellSmart

    Has your opinion of Lebby changed

    Yes, my opinion has changed but he's still got a ways to go. Hiring Hutzler in the first place was almost beyond excusable. If he makes it through the rest of the season without a TN, UF, UTex type brain fart then I'll re-look at my opinion.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Football Keelon Russell downplays Heisman Trophy hype after outdueling Kamario Taylor
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting CBG Juco Prep Showcase: Damien Robinson & Kenyon St. Louis among Saturday's top performers