Recent content by Mjoelner

  1. M

    Pulliam has kicked well

    On our two punts that went into the endzone, everybody we had downfield followed the fake-out by their returner both times. NOBODY was looking for the ball. I don't think we could have caught up to the second one but the first one should have been downed at the 2. It almost hit our guy while...
  2. M

    How many times per year do you **** your pants?

    I don't know if it's just me or if this is common after you have your gall bladder removed but I get the 'regular urge' which is easy to control and ever since surgery years ago, every once in a while I get a '2 minute warning'. It's coming in 2 minutes no matter where you are or what you are...
  3. M

    Wyatt film study…

    Shapen was fast enough and tough enough to lower his head and get 20yds when he saw an opening but he wasn't quick enough or strong enough to avoid a rush. KT can do all of that.
  4. M

    9 Angry Women, 2 Beta Males, and 1 Hero

    The people supporting this Caucasian Ugly Nasty Terrible person have to also admit they feel that Jeffry Dahmer was only hungry when he did what he did.
  5. M

    OT: Definitely Germans...

    I have some of everything except 0% Native American, Asian, Pacific Islander. It also said I had more Neanderthal DNA than 92% of all other 23 and Me customers. LOL The thing I found that I had no clue of was that I'm 3% Italian and sure enough, several years later doing research for the Sons...
  6. M

    You’re the DJ

    Unfortunately for us you're probably right.
  7. M

    You’re the DJ

    My choice every year or the without the lyrics and let the fans fill in the important parts I do think the version without lyrics would be great music for a highlight video of big plays and big hits.
  8. M

    Good weight or bad weight?

    I'm guessing if one of our guys hadn't taken a #2 we'd be #1.
  9. M

    Hats: Curved or Flat Bill?

    Curve to where its like I'm looking through a tunnel!
  10. M

    How did you learn how to swim…?

    I don't know. I just kind of did it. I guess it was a while before I actually learned to 'swim' on the surface but as far back as I can remember I could hold my breath and swim two lengths of the pool underwater and I could always tread water so I never panicked.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  5. 05 On3 Football Pitt stuns Virginia Tech on controversial missed field goal call