Recent content by Msdeltareb

  1. M

    Protect College Sports Act

    I get that you'd rather see Bama and OSU pay for a title every year rather than Ole Miss get into the mix but I think most people would agree that seeing new blood in the conversation is much more interesting than the same cast of characters over and over again.
  2. M

    Protect College Sports Act

    Absolutely benefits the B1G but at least CFB isn’t being dominated by Alabama car dealerships anymore and I'm happy to no longer hear about "clean" programs...there have never been ANY successful "clean" programs.
  3. M

    Protect College Sports Act

    That’s my point - it doesn’t need “fixing”.
  4. M

    Free article on The Athletic about CFB budgets

    It doesn't effect me...but as @Seinfeld mentioned - if I had to pay a portion of Dak's salary I guess Id want to know what I was trying to cover so I knew how hard I should laugh at them when they asked me to pony up.
  5. M

    Free article on The Athletic about CFB budgets

    That's a fair response. If I were asked to pay their salary they'd get a similar response to the one I gave the Grove Collective.
  6. M

    Free article on The Athletic about CFB budgets

    I hear this a lot but don't understand the logic....why is someone else's contract any of your (our) business? I don't want my neighbor knowing how much money I make.
  7. M

    As someone that graduated from MSU and worked at three other SEC schools

    For the right amount of money I'd dye my whole wardrobe maroon and change my firstborn son's name to Bully...somebody get the bidding started.
  8. M

    SEC Football - It just means more

    I used to work in Lafayette, LA a good bit and at least half the women there have facial hair. No surprise at the headline though, the LSU fanbase taken as a whole is the scum of the earth.
  9. M

    Protect College Sports Act

    If you want to go back to Alabama and Ohio state playing for the title every year this bill is a great idea.
  10. M

    Interesting video of Jackson

    It sucks, but just within our neighboring states Baton Rouge, Montgomery and Memphis would like a word on your "not close" designation.
  11. M

    Interesting video of Jackson

    No way Id live on the south side of Fortification.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC, power conferences release statements after Protect College Sports Act passes Senate vote
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA president Charlie Baker releases statement after Protect College Sports Act advances out of Senate vote