Recent content by msstatelp1

  1. M

    Bringing back that dumb bastard Arnett

    So I guess you’d have rather kept Hutzler? Some of y’all are pathetic…
  2. M

    When we quit… We quit.

    How much of is wore out vs quit?
  3. M

    What's your revised win total after today

    I went from 6 to 7 based on the 4-0 start. Gonna stand with 7 unless one of our main guys is out for the year.
  4. M

    Dogs vs Tide Game Thread

    You really think the defense is the problem?
  5. M

    Ole Miss & Adidas make a deal…

    If K1 becomes as big as it looks we need to leverage that to a better deal especially if they give Ole Miss the money that’s being talked about.
  6. M

    Ok. I’ll tee this one up……..

    Gary Indiana at 17n midnight trying to find the 17n Interstate and not ANOTHER 17n road into the 17n ghetto and that kids is how I learned “NOT TO TRUST THE 17n GPS!!!” Did I mention that the most of Gary Indiana has NO 17N STREETLIGHTS
  7. M

    Will SEC officiating allow us to beat an undefeated Bama?....

    True but Deboer doesn’t yet have the power that Bryant, Stallings, Saban and the others had. If he starts winning championships he’ll get it.
  8. M

    Missouri Extended Cut

    We definitely did not do him any favors by throwing him into the HC position after Coach Leach’s death. That was a lot for an experienced HC much less a new one. It’s great having him back and seeing him in his element. Even better seeing that him and Lebby seem to have a great relationship.
  9. M

    We are the most penalized team in the SEC

    I know we’re all frustrated about the holding calls but if the choice is holding or letting somebody get to K1 I say hold like a MFER.
  10. M

    Will SEC officiating allow us to beat an undefeated Bama?....

    With our current level of hype they will have to be less obvious than usual plus Deboer ain’t Saban. We have a better chance than we’ve had in a long time but we’ll have to play a lot better than the last game.
  11. M

    Missouri Extended Cut

    Whether you like Lebby or not he knows how to get folks fired up
  12. M

    Divinity

    Ok real answer to your questions. we are born with a blank slate. our actions and decisions determine our fate mostly. Occasionally there’s a little blind luck (good or bad) thrown in. 17 Bama, 17 Ole Miss, 17 the rest of the SEC. There’s no quit in this team and I ain’t giving up til the...
  13. M

    Has your opinion of Lebby changed

    In another thread I posted that the hype makes it hard to realize that K1 is a 19 year old first year starter . He is gonna make mistakes. Same with Lebby. He’s a 3d year HC that makes mistakes but he’s learning. End of the half clock mismanagement was on him and K1. I believe he’s getting better.
  14. M

    ESPN Bloviating Douchebag Bus chooses Iowa

    Me either but it’s because I grill a helluva better steak at home. Oh, and their blooming’ onions suck too.
  15. M

    And so it begins..

    Tell them to bring their own bells.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade