Recent content by MSUDawg86

  1. M

    Accomodations in ATL

    Iwas able tobook a room atthe Holiday Inn Capital Conference Center. I understand it's about a mile from the Georgia Dome. I've never been to Atlanta. So for those that know Atlanta, is this asafe area to walk or use MARTA?
  2. M

    Accomodations in ATL

    Iwas able tobook a room atthe Holiday Inn Capital Conference Center. I understand it's about a mile from the Georgia Dome. I've never been to Atlanta. So for those that know Atlanta, is this asafe area to walk or use MARTA?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA enters the bracket
  5. 05 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets