Recent content by msugrad2003

  1. msugrad2003

    SEC shorts

    Go watch the latest video. You may shed a tear out of proudness
  2. msugrad2003

    ESPN Bloviating Douchebag Bus chooses Iowa

    It’s better this way. Be honest, do we want Kirky crying on set over some BS we did years ago, then Have him pick against us later in the show? Let’s take care of business and move on
  3. msugrad2003

    For anyone that likes watches

    Does that $400k+ AP watch tell Lenny when to kick the field goal
  4. msugrad2003

    SPS Magazine: 2026 Week 4

    #5 is to be able to crush a beer like Rusty
  5. msugrad2003

    SPS Magazine: 2026 Week 4

    On my bucket list of life, # 4 is to have my thread posted on SPS magazine. At 46yo, I still have time to accomplish this goal
  6. msugrad2003

    MSU doesn't win the game without Arnett

    Agree on all this. But also, we had some calls go our way that should not have. I can’t believe I’m typing this. the PI where the ball was completely un catchable (end zone). Hands to the face could have easily been called where we took the guys helmet off. These calls or no calls kept the...
  7. msugrad2003

    Is Booger right?..........

    Maybe I’m missing something but the way I read it, he seems to be talking about QB’s who are moving on after this season….the 27’ class.
  8. msugrad2003

    Where were you

    I was in a retail marketing class in McCool Hall. Left class and went to my apartment and watched the news all day. Also, later that day, I remember there was a BP gas station down HWY 12, past where the Walmart currently is…the line for gas there was like 20+ cars deep
  9. msugrad2003

    You call it

    Run up the middle
  10. msugrad2003

    Rece Davis on Pros in college football

    Do I detect a slight lisp in his speech? I’ve never noticed this. Maybe it’s just the audio
  11. msugrad2003

    How did you learn how to swim…?

    I jumped in on my own one day in the local community pool. Although i knew how to swim, I pretended I couldn’t and began to struggle. That’s when it happened…Wendy Peffercorn, the smoke-show of a life guard, jumped in and saved me. in an attempt to save my life, she pressed her lips to mine to...
  12. msugrad2003

    Stokes getting in before Crump….

    You allow your phone battery to dip into the yellow! What is wrong with you man. How do you live with that anxiety. 😂😂😂
  13. msugrad2003

    Hail State at 8:00

    We are taking screenshots with the time visible. Not sure if that will help our case.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Kirk Herbstreit explains why he's selling his Texas stock, worried about Longhorns offense
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: Cutter Woods received increased first-team reps, could replace LaNorris Sellers if he struggles vs. Kentucky