It was 16 years between the 80 and 96 wins. They've beaten us 16 times between the 07 game and this year. We're ranked #16. What does that mean? That we are bad at beating Bama in football.
We're gonna get the 2001 BYU treatment if the game is close in the 2nd half. Expect a bunch of holding/pass interference calls coming our way if the game is close.
Yeah, but that coach doesn’t have a potential generational talent as QB. Guys, I think Kamario will possibly be talked about by State fans like TN and Peyton, Auburn with Cam, and UF with Tebow.
State 51-24. 115,125,10^10. Don't know why, but I'm getting the feeling this State puts a straight-up whoopin' on the Tigers. Next week is going to be the tough one with Bama.
Maybe Germans, but Kiffin may need to legit wear some body armor Saturday. I knew it was going to be crazy, but maybe not this crazy.
https://kingfish1935.blogspot.com/2026/09/idiots-of-day_0755482722.html?m=1
It sure must be nice to have a job that let's you travel the world and eat at the best restaurants to determine who has the best food. Whoever got that job hit the jackpot. If anybody disagrees with them, they can pull the, "your palate is not as sophisticated as mine" card.
I don't know why, but I'm getting 2011 Auburn vibes for this game. Auburn looked like hot garbage the week before we played them and came out with their hair on fire against us. I think we win, but we’re gonna get their best.