Recent content by notYaBoy

  1. notYaBoy

    OT (kinda): Fantasy Football Team Names.

    Off in the Showers That way when I lost, you beat "off in the showers"
  2. notYaBoy

    Baseball season prediction thread...

    We're an average SEC team this year which means we will be in the top 16 and host a regional and not make it out of the super.
  3. notYaBoy

    I’m glad Dakota

    D1 Baseball's article on our game last night had a lengthy section on his struggles. I thought it was interesting to kind of hear his take on the mental struggles of the slump.
  4. notYaBoy

    Weekend Rotation

    What says the pack on the weekend rotation? I would have heavily considered moving TBD to Friday to matchup against Smith.
  5. notYaBoy

    Charlie Condon..........

    Seems like not so much a miracle but, rather our pitching staff and fielding is pretty good.
  6. notYaBoy

    Baseball Transfers

    Per D1 Baseball we have the #24 baseball transfer class
  7. notYaBoy

    Baseball Outlook Question

    For those questioning our transfers, D1 Baseball has us with the #4 class and like mentioned before LSU with #1
  8. notYaBoy

    OT: western movies

    If you haven’t seen it already Open Range is an excellent western from this century
  9. notYaBoy

    D1 Baseball Preseason Top 25

    D1 Baseball released their preseason rankings . I am excited only 31 days left.
  10. notYaBoy

    Keeping up with Baseball News

    I don't spend all day or get really in depth on sports news, but I do like to browse the articles, especially when they are pro-MSU. During baseball season In the past I have read through articles on D1 baseball concerning the top teams (not just MSU) and this keeps me fairly informed on what's...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC, power conferences release statements after Protect College Sports Act passes Senate vote
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA president Charlie Baker releases statement after Protect College Sports Act advances out of Senate vote