honestly... i just signed up today... never been here before to post... and i must say... im really not impressed... but you people really are dumb... for soooo many reasons
you would drive a POS like an IROC... I like newer cars... more reliable, more refined, and less ugly.
Also... what would you like me to do with my guarantees??? I bet a million kajillion dollars that we win. I expect my money!!! dumbass mother ******
well, I will be on my way now. Just one more nugget for you to think about... all of you who have gotten your panties up in a bunch about a comment about class must think that your class is questionable to defend it as hard as you do. the old guilty conscience thing... defend it real hard...
for those of you who think Clemson wasn't robbed from being a host...
show me one category of merit (that is, how you performed in the regular season) where you are more "qualified" than Clemson, and I'll show you at least 5 that show otherwise. You may be hard pressed to find even one.
The...
how's your football team doing these days??? last I checked you're one of the worst in the Div. 1 Bowl Subdivision... but keep enjoying that victory from 8 years ago... they're obviously few and far between to still be celebrating that one
no, we have word of mouth from countless fans who have traveled to Clemson to watch a ballgame and had nothing but great things to say about the place. you live in MS... scum of the earth. thank God Clemson is only stopping by on the way to Omaha