You guys are funny...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjs1087

Jun 4, 2007
haha.. you have kept me entertained at work the last couple hours...that is all.

Mar 18, 2007
Dude... We live for this... These are the days we long for... This is our place to talk whatever the hell we want to talk and laugh at whatever the hell we want to laugh at... You have entertained us all this afternoon and for that we are grateful to you... Please make the trip to DNF this weekend if you've never been... It will be an experince to remember the rest of your life... And I mean that win or lose...

Mar 18, 2007
All heckling asde, you just come on back if you ever wanta try again... Your post will be easy to fnd I'm sure... Just click on that little link at the forum page that says THE SixPack Remembers...

U

Unregistered(d)

Quote:_________________________________________________that's a big reason why I don't have the money right now. _________________________________________________

I don't think the GTO is the problem. But it could have something to do with this...

Quote:_________________________________________________you have kept me entertained at work the last couple hours_________________________________________________

pjs1087

Jun 4, 2007
it's a nice ******* car... nicer than 90% of the car's you all own in here.. Guaranteed.

badtothebone2

Sep 19, 2004
I heard that the Clemson atheletic dept. was arranging for a fleet of livestock haulers to transport fans to and from the game this weekend. Nothing but the best.

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007

Ol Blue.sixpack

May 1, 2006
Quote:_________________________________________________You seem to have a real flair for guarantees that aren't back up with your pocketbook or your ***. _________________________________________________

Must be Peaches.

pjs1087

Jun 4, 2007
you would drive a POS like an IROC... I like newer cars... more reliable, more refined, and less ugly.

Also... what would you like me to do with my guarantees??? I bet a million kajillion dollars that we win. I expect my money!!! dumbass mother ******

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
Quote:_________________________________________________Can you win the Superbowl with the Texans?_________________________________________________
Running nothing but the wishbone.

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
Your initial post was extremely subtle and deftly played. The "hope you'll show some class this weekend" line was perfect. But now? The gig's up.

Still... be proud whoever you are. You played the whole board for a couple of hours and this is a tough crowd.

pjs1087

Jun 4, 2007
honestly... i just signed up today... never been here before to post... and i must say... im really not impressed... but you people really are dumb... for soooo many reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.