Recent content by OldFlaCock

  1. OldFlaCock

    What do we do well?

    Clap our hands on the sidel!🤪
  2. OldFlaCock

    The last thing I want to hear from Beamer in the postgame:

    The Last thing I want to hear from Beamer is……GOOD-BYE!!!🤪😎
  3. OldFlaCock

    OT: What is the lowest price you ever remember for a gallon of gasoline?

    I paid 18 cents a gallon at my grandpas station in the early 50’s. he gave away dishes with a fill up !!😎
  4. OldFlaCock

    What’s the best gift for grandson entering USC?

    A Garnet pickup truck !!😎
  5. OldFlaCock

    OT.....Lindsay Graham has passed away *

    HALLELUJAH !!!! And pass the gravy !😎
  6. OldFlaCock

    I'm a Gamecock fan and have been one since circa 1960, and I will be a Gamecock fan for the rest of my life.***

    I’m already 85, …..became a fan when Giese took over in 56 😎 (More avid now than I was then (according to my wife).
  7. OldFlaCock

    Saban needs to be the ''College Sports Czar''

    Saban had his time of buying players,……now he wants to dictate what he thinks it should be! Maybe he should go back to coaching, or shut the hell up!!!
  8. OldFlaCock

    Our WBB has beaten LSU so many times in a row, I'm afraid the "law of averages" is going to catch up with us. ***

    Here’s hoping you’re wrong! They did a lot of running today, “showing off”! Maybe it will catch up with them!😎
  9. OldFlaCock

    And the Dumbass of The Year Award Goes To.....

    No No! That’s for Covid…….according to DJT!!🥴
  10. OldFlaCock

    Chad Morris Back at Clemson

    Is He AND Dumbo going to run the offense?
  11. OldFlaCock

    Fulwiley looks plain bad at LSU

    What if she winds up in the portal! Will Staley take her back?
  12. OldFlaCock

    Didn't take Lucas long to screw us!

    He may have done us a favor!
  13. OldFlaCock

    So, Paris is done.

    What else has he got to do??🤪😎
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  2. 02 On3 Football The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Urban Meyer calls USC an 'injured animal' with Lincoln Riley's future in question
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Florida set to host No. 1 wide receiver again as final decision nears