Recent content by pookierayray

  1. P

    Huge series win! 17 you Rebels!

    And we still think your attempt at support is irrelevant.
  2. P

    I was glad to see "Logo Head" make Sportscenter...

    http://deadspin.com/58408...ies-with-classy-t+shirts
  3. P

    OT... Paul Anthony's will beat any live crawfish price in town..

    The exception was the rib special for the super bowl. They were absolutely fantastic and only $10 per slab
  4. P

    I wasn't that concerned about recruiting until I saw all the apologist come out in force

    I wasn't that concerned about recruiting until I saw all the apologist come out in force nfm
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA enters the bracket
  5. 05 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets