Recent content by POTUS

  1. POTUS

    I feel so sorry for Dak.

    They have 10 points. He’s gonna have earned this L
  2. POTUS

    I was talking to a fellow Marine at the gym this morning......

    Thompson, Evans, McGee, etc. We have no problem getting good WR under Lebby. I'm sure this kid is good, but I trust the staff at that position. If you sign up to play offense for Golding's team after Tobago and Lacy are gone, best of luck to you.***
  3. POTUS

    Degenerates, hopefully you didn't take the Bucs and the points.....

    Will the defense be able to stop Jalen Daniels? Should be a great get right game for them, but they've been absolutely terrible.
  4. POTUS

    Arkansas may be the dumbest athletic department in the country

    Of course, they aren’t on our schedule the next 2 years. I expect a huge turnaround and return to respectability in 2028 or 2029.
  5. POTUS

    **Soccer Post**

    It's not 1 to 1, but your goalie being skilled with his feet is a little like a running QB. Now the defense has to cover more people/ground.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida