Recent content by randomguy

  1. R

    If SC goes to the Chick fil A, I'm holding my hotel rooms until the last second before cancelling

    If SC goes to the Chick fil A, I'm holding my hotel rooms until the last second before cancelling
  2. R

    Accomodations in ATL

    I booked a room at the Holiday Inn as well but I don't know anything about it. From online reviews it sounds "average." Hoping someone with some knowledge will answer your question.
  3. R

    I wish I knew what bowl we're going to.

    I have looked but can't figure out which side is the SEC side. Help please.
  4. R

    GRRR... My tickets for Thursday fell through

    I <span style="font-style: italic;">think</span> I pm'd you. Looking for 2 tix.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum blasts Arch Manning after Red River loss: 'He can just be downright stupid'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: Coaches Poll Top 25 released after Week 6