That is because the majority of their fanbase is 12-15 year olds.
Reddit and r/nba is untenable as a non GSW fan right now.
It also isn’t hard to tell they are all 15 either though.
There is already ongoing litigation on this in the Federal District Court in Pennsylvania, it is already passed the 12(b)(6) phase and is the first case going against the prohibition of compensation to do so.
The judge cited the Kavanaugh concurrence when they dismissed the motion to dismiss...
I should probably go donate. Use to every time I saw the bus in front of the union at State. Haven’t done it since I graduated.
Even tho I’m the common A+, my iron content is high enough that they do that plasma splitting or whatever it is Crap that takes 45 minutes but they get A LOT more...
He passed on our baseball team because he isn’t good enough to get on the field. Especially while splitting time.
There is a reason we’ve had multiple true freshman enter the portal after fall ball. We are oozing talent.
I was so ready for something to replace the CL but honestly Mississippi Today is not much better. Not much objective journalism, generally they find what facts they want to fit an agenda they want to push. I lost all respect for them when they turned the death of a coach at my alma mater (high...
We ran no huddle almost the whole first half last Saturday.
Actually watch the games instead of seeing what you want to see for the sake of a narrative.
Then say that, don't bring up BS rankings that do not matter.
Second, half of our school is freaking engineers, so even if we go with your side of the coin that our engineer program is the only thing doing well, that is half the University.
On the non-english speaking teacher, welcome to...
Again, this we suck academically because our US News rankings goes down needs to stop. We are not suffering academically.
US News rankings are worthless for everything but Law Schools.
That is reality, employers do not look at those rankings when making hiring decisions, again except for law...