Recent content by RevDawg

  1. R

    Who's going to Portland?

    I will be there! Section 101! I know a few other folks from PDX, Olympia, and Seattle who are going down! Plus, alot of Adidas reps will most likely be there. At the Oregon game in Eugene, there were about 15 Adidas folks there cheering for us and with us in the nosebleeds.
  2. R

    GTHOM!

    We Ruin This!
  3. R

    Pacific Northwest (Seattle/Portland) Bulldogs!?

    awesome! Bremerton is a great little town away from the city. And I love Bellingham. The ice arena is great! Good luck to the Bellingham Blazers!
  4. R

    Pacific Northwest (Seattle/Portland) Bulldogs!?

    I'm guessing we can all get together. We are working on a pregame activity either at team hotel or a place close to UW. I'm in Bremerton and ferrying over and then taking the link to AA arena.
  5. R

    Pacific Northwest (Seattle/Portland) Bulldogs!?

    Are there any PNW Bulldogs on here, or do you know any? We have a block of tickets for the women's game against UW on Dec. 20 for purchase here...
  6. R

    Mithithippi Thate

    Yeah. Let's make fun of someone who grew up with a pretty bad hearing deficit! I enjoy listening to Tamika and think she is one of the better analysts. I'd rather have her than Kara Lawson or Doris Burke.
  7. R

    What the 17 motivates someone like this???

    I reported her tweets as abusive and hateful.
  8. R

    Vote for Vivians

    VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! BUMP
  9. R

    If I was retired I'd be heading to Nashville

    Yes. But the plane has been out of service and you never know when you might not get to fly out. It's happened to me twice now.
  10. R

    Monday night at the Hump > Any game I've ever been to. Even Cameron Indoor.

    As a Duke alum (2008-2010), I got to go to lots of games against teams like Michigan State, NC State, UNC, UVA, Wake Forest, etc. The fourth quarter monday night in the Hump far surpassed any of those games. Just my opinion. Here is where I write about it...
  11. R

    Scoreboard club experience?

    Scoreboard Club is the best. I sit up their when my friends are out of town (which is often thanks to Select Soccer) and I love it. The experience is great, but also, if you are an X's and O's kinda guy, seeing plays develop is incredible. Even better than upper west side. We had a conversation...
  12. R

    I'll just leave this here...

    Actually, as a Duke alum, I had a classmate getting her MDiv, and later PhD in Theology, who had a PhD in physics from Duke. She is an Episcopal priest, and I'm pretty certain she believes in God. Just FYI, fwiw.
  13. R

    Bad Look for The New York Times - they are gonna RUE the day

    Their grey pants that are their primary uniform pants for home games are grey for a reason. Which people don't really pick up on. Also, the reporter is wrong when he says they don't play "Dixie" anymore. They do. I heard it last year. After the big "are you ready" hotty toddy at the beginning of...
  14. R

    Summer Doldrums Thread: What's the Pack Reading?

    I've been reading "The Fire This Time" which was edited by Jackson's own Jesmyn Ward. She teaches at Tulane now, but is an awesome person. It is a series of poems and essays by black intellectuals and their experience as people of color in America. It really is an incredible book! I also love...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football North Dakota State debuts hidden-mountain uniforms for first Mountain West home game
  5. 05 On3 Football SEC, South Carolina announce joint one-game suspension of Dylan Stewart