Recent content by rhythmdawg

  1. R

    I fully admit that I was wrong about Croom...

    4th and 15 in the 4th, MSU D, MSU punter, 3+ on the clock = go for it? Yeah, I try that in a video game.
  2. R

    Nice job defense...

    Wow. La Tech alum here. I was rooting for you guys tonight (for obvious reasons), and I'm pissed for you. We are all pissed for you. Your defense is scary good. Your coach sucks. People on our board are comparing him to Jack Bicknell, our former coach...and that is not a good thing. We just...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  2. 02 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law
  3. 03 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big 12 football team after Week 4
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each ACC football team after Week 4