Recent content by RN_Dawg

  1. R

    Sark?? Maybe not

    It just says that Sarkisian was at UA this morning, doing his usual routine and job functions.
  2. R

    Sark?? Maybe not

    Unlikely. I would imagine we are just in negotiations with Sexton. Also saw this, this morning. https://twitter.com/AaronSuttles/status/1214901972928749568
  3. R

    What's Your Opinion of the Sark Hire

    Sarkisian will run what ever system his players are capable of running. He's an adaptable coach.
  4. R

    Arrrggggggggg

    (Assuming personalities wouldn't clash) If you could get Leach as HC, and throw Grantham enough money to coach defense, I would be enamoured with that hire. I simply have no faith that anyone worth having could tolerate Leach.
  5. R

    Could it be someone noone is thinking about

    Fickell is a damn good coach. Ohio State entrusted him with the program for an entire season, until fellow alum Meyer was hired on. My father-in-law is a big OSU alum, and thinks Fickell will be the next HC there after Ryan Day is done. I've heard Zach Smith praise his recruiting prowess on...
  6. R

    A name I’d love to see mentioned..

    He was interim and stop-gap guy after they fired Trussell. I can think of about two coaches who wouldn’t be demoted(or fired) for Urban Meyer. 4-8 in his first year at Cinci, and 11-2, 11-3 the last two years. The dude is a good coach, and a good recruiter as well.
  7. R

    A name I’d love to see mentioned..

    Haven’t seen anyone bring his name up, and I’m not real sure why. I would love to see Luke Fickle at least interviewed. Not sure he’d leave Cincinnati, because I truly believe he’s an OSU coach in waiting. That’s a hire that would excite me.
  8. R

    Napier says no

    Not sure you offer him $4-5M. But I’d offer him close to $3M. Maybe a touch more.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each ACC football team after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football Will Stein to Kentucky players: 'If you don't believe in what we're doing, you are high'