I grew up hunting in Rigdon Hunting Club near Porterville, MS in Kemper County. It's a great family-oriented club that at one time leased about 2,200 acres for roughly 50 members. 17 acres is plenty to develop to hunt on, depending on how many folks you intend to allow to hunt with you.
Yeah, seriously. I dropped $8 grand on an '07 Civic three years ago and have only put 60,000 miles on it with 0 expenses other than gas and oil changes. What a crappy deal. Or did I miss the sarcasterisks???
Leaving from Little Rock Sunday AM. Going thru FayetteNam, up the west side of Mizzou to KC and then to Omaha. It's a pretty decent drive, even though most of Mizzouri is not interstate.
It was defined as a ballpark that gives up a home run when the batter gets "absolutely all of it." And I tend to agree that something should be done at this park.
Agree. I know we are probably benefitting from this huge, Grand Canyon stadium, but I think it's a little boring without the possibility of the HR ball.