Recent content by Rushisaband

  1. R

    Heads up gulf coast

    Cat 2 right up Mobile Bay. Awesome, I am one block off the water!
  2. R

    Highway 82 Hype Video

    Damn thats good! And Hardy is cool as 17!
  3. R

    If you care to listen

    Best station in the country. I listen to it daily. I have to stream it because Im out of state. But by far the best Ive ever heard. Their Sunday line up is awesome. And It keeps you informed of Starkville and the University
  4. R

    Corps of Cadets coming back to MSU?

    Huh? Can you dummy all that down a little so avg folk can understand?
  5. R

    Alabama cheat?? You have no idea.

    I got a phone call in the Houston airport waiting for plane to Oregon regarding Fant. Then sat right next to his dad on the plane. The dad had no idea he had gotten in trouble. Crazy times
  6. R

    Maybe German, but what is the purpose of

    Having a mouthpiece hanging from your face mask, but then/also have a mouthpiece in your mouth? Fashion statement?
  7. R

    Chris Vernon with K1 praise.

    Is that idiot still on the radio? I remember listening to him literally 20 yrs ago when I lived in Mphs. 17n idiot
  8. R

    Hey DesotoCountyDawg......

    That would be FloridaDawg. Crazy how I remember that! And his wife the Bun
  9. R

    Quick question! And I don’t judge.

    It’s 9 am, gameday is on! Who all has had a beer or Bloody Mary so far? I’m guilty!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  2. 02 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  3. 03 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  4. 04 On3 ESPN shakes up Top 25 Power Rankings after Week 5 college football slate
  5. 05 On3 NIL Chris Holtmann took a lower salary in contract extension to help with DePaul's NIL, here's why