Recent content by samkeen5

  1. S

    DJ Wagner is not a Good Defender

    He was the defensive player of the game, some people just dont get it
  2. S

    Potential Last Post from Coach

    Hmmmm! Catch ya later Blue Suave
  3. S

    POLL: Predict outcome of UK vs. Vandy (corrected)

    I want to say UK by 20 or more but I have been to several close games in Memorial. Seems like Vandy always shoots it well at home.
  4. S

    Comparing UK SGs over the years. Malik Monk vs Jim Master.

    As much as I always admired Masters shooting form, the edge goes to Monk. Athletically there is no contest.
  5. S

    I know it's getting fewer and fewer but how many on here...

    Started listening to Cawood in the late 50's. As time passes by it makes you realize what a special talent he was. He could make you see the game in your mind. There were very few games on TV back in those days so we couldn't wait for Cawood and WHAS.
  6. S

    Would an Elite Eight be enough?

    I can't let the loss in Bloomington go. We were there and had to listen to profanity and threats during the entire game. No place for a 10 yr. old kid, he learned a lot of new words that day. We should never return to *** Hall, ever.
  7. S

    What's the most historically significant UK game that you've ever attended?

    I was at Freedom Hall for the 78 team vs. Notre Dame, also sadly we were in Bloomington for the Watford game.
  8. S

    KSR will not load on iPad

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  2. 02 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law
  3. 03 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big 12 football team after Week 4
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each ACC football team after Week 4