KSR will not load on iPad

samkeen5

Redshirt
Jan 27, 2016
8
7
3
I know this is not BB related so don't kill me.
KSR reloads and reloads and is the only web site I have problem with. Any help is appreciated.
 

Clive Gollings

All-Conference
Nov 10, 2014
6,004
4,725
0
Sounds like a KSR comment section problem.

Not off with a good start. I'm guessing post #2 will be Amazon didn't take my order.

Edit: After googling, I found that it's your phone and/or computer. If you replace those, it should be fine.
 

opinpi

Senior
Feb 8, 2013
559
968
43
Yes it constantly crashes on my iPhone and iPad....been that way for a long time.
 

jkmann1

Sophomore
Jan 28, 2002
3,246
117
0
Gotta love the instinct to come to a website's forum to troubleshoot the website of their competitor.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
  3. 03 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: A Wide Open Week 5 Preview
  4. 04 KSR Key stat to watch in Kentucky vs. South Carolina: Turnovers
  5. 05 KSR KSR Happy Hour: Previewing Big Blue Madness, Kentucky vs. South Carolina