Recent content by Saul_Smith

  1. S

    Kenny Pom has UK SOS at 25 and Houston’s at 79

    I like seeing the decisive advantage for us in some of these metrics, but these have zero meaning this time of year. I’m sure UCF looked terrible compared to Duke as well as Iowa vs. Tennessee.
  2. S

    Purdue has lost to every decent team they've played

    I think we will meet Tennessee again for round 4...
  3. S

    ***Official Game Thread***

    If Cal loses this we need to throw the bank at Rick Barnes or Tony Bennett....
  4. S

    Vols vs. Toothpaste

    I don’t want to see Tennessee again...I’ve had all I can take for this year.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football Eli Drinkwitz reveals DJ Jones' surgery went well, Missouri lineman received heart transplant
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 WR Easton Royal on decision: “It will be soon” — where things stand with Texas, LSU and Florida